Do you think your water authority tax assessment is incorrect? Then you can file an objection.

Please select which situation applies to you. You will immediately see if you can file an objection.

Your situation

You do not have to file an objection

Log in with your DigiD and file an objection in 3 easy steps

You cannot log in to My Taxes. This may be for the following 2 reasons:

Would you like to view your tap water bill? Please log in to My Tap Water.

Does this not apply to you? Please contact our customer service team. We would be happy to help you.

Log in with DigiD
De dagtekening van deze aanslag staat op {{chosenAanslagDagtekening | date : 'dd MMMM yyyy'}}, u kunt vanaf deze datum online bezwaar maken. You have already filed an objection for this assessment. Please do not exceed 2.000 characters, including spaces.
Please enter a valid email address. Please enter your email address. This will allow us to send you an overview of the objection you have filed.

Check and send your objection
As soon as you have sent your objection, you will receive an overview of your objection by email.



You have already filed an objection to this assessment.

Your objection has not yet been successfully sent. Please try again.


We use cookies to ensure that this website functions properly. Click “Yes” to accept all cookies. This allows you to watch videos too. Want to know more or change your settings? Go to privacy and cookies.